16 February 2012

Guess the date!

All workplaces have different rules. Today’s lesson is – don’t be late to work! Why? They will immediately assume I’ve had the baby.

En återkommande fråga - Hur mår du? Jodå, enl. de som träffat mig ser jag förvånansvärt fräsch ut och magen är så fin. Jag är helt enkelt mycket lyckligt lottad! Om nu bäbisen är lika tidpunktlig som mig så är det mindre än 4 veckor kvar tills den 13 mars. Jag planerar att arbeta månaden ut och eventuellt också de sista dagarna i v.9, därefter får det vara nog, i åtminstone 1 år. Nu är det fritt fram att gissa på datum, lämna ditt förslag som en kommentar. Gissar du i februari så blir jag stressad och den 29/2 borde ge 4 ggr pengarna och om du är elak och gissar alltför sent i mars så blir jag inte heller glad. Naturligtvis får du även gissa på pojke/flicka.

***

A frequently asked question - How are you? Well, for those who have met me, apparently I’m looking surprisingly good and the baby bump is cute. I’m just very fortunate! If the baby is as punctual as me, then it’s less than a month until the 13th of March. I’m planning on working the entire month and possibly the first two days in March. Thereafter I’m taking at least a 1 year long “holiday”, as we call it at work when you’re at home with your child. I hope you would like to leave a comment and guess the date of when the little baby will arrive. If you guess February then I’ll be stressed, and the 29th of Feb should actually give 4 times the money, and if you’re mean and guess late in March, then I’ll be very angry. Of course you’re also free to guess if it is a boy or a girl.



5 comments:

  1. Jari: Boy, 14th of March
    Virve: Girl, 10th OR 23rd March

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl 9thMarch. Knowing my guesses i will be wrong with both

    ReplyDelete
  3. mamma Paula: 13th, Boy
    pappa Hans: 13th, Girl

    ReplyDelete