25 March 2012

Granny from England

This weekend it was time for Granny from England to see the little miracle and Jesper will be a very spoilt child, since he’s the first Grandchild on both sides.


Jane and Chris’ sister and brother have seen Jesper once before on Skype (online video telephone call), but this was the first live visit, and for us, the first visitor who stayed overnight. Friday was pretty much like Christmas since we had many presents to open. Naught aunty Katie (her own nickname) had been on a shopping spree at Baby Gap and bought many nice clothes, and Great Grandma had bought a teddy.
On Saturday Granny took a lot of nice photos of our little man. Even I was on a few pictures, though I didn’t feel like a pretty model since someone decided to stay awake nearly all night. We also went for a long walk at Görväln and Granny thought we treated her with Hot Chocolate and buns, but we do that every weekend.
I took a long lie-in on Sunday but considering I was up several hours at night I needed extra sleep. Chris brought along the little man to the airport to allow me to get some time to myself, and what did I do? Some cleaning! However the reward afterwards was waffles so I didn’t mind. The visit went really well and we were all very pleased. I think Granny will look forward to next time she sees little Jesper.

Below are my photos. Grannys photos will be uploaded another day and they are much, much nicer.




  
















No comments:

Post a Comment